Technical product information
Metalub SAE 10W-30 CK-4 / SN Semi-Synthetic is the latest generation of automotive lubricants for high-speed diesel and gasoline engines with 4-stroke cycles, specific to meet the exhaust gas emissions standards for automotive models of the year 2017 and Tier 4 transmission standards for commercial vehicles, as well as for older diesel and gasoline engine models.
Metalub SAE 10W-30 CK-4 / SN Semi-Synthetic
- These oils are especially frequent in the maintenance and durability of the emissions post-treatment system when using particulate filters (DPF) and other advanced exhaust gas treatment systems (TWC).
- It is designed to provide better protection against oil oxidation, loss of viscosity due to shear and oil oxygenation, as well as protection against catalyst contamination, clogging of particulate filters, engine wear, formation of piston deposits, rings and liners, degradation of properties at low and high temperature, and increased viscosity due to soot.
- API CK-4 oils exceed API CJ-4, CI-4, CI-4 +, CH-4 performance levels and can effectively lubricate engines that require these API service categories.
- Excellent flow at low temperatures helping in cold starts.
- Proven viscosity stability.
- Reduces fuel consumption.
- Demonstrated performance between oil changes in lubrication and protection.
Meets the requirements of:
- API CK-4
- API CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4, CH-4, CF/SL
- API SN, SM, SL
- Detroit Diesel 93K222
- Mack EOS-4.5 ACEA-E9
- Caterpillar RELF-2, ECF-1, ECF-2, ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Volvo VDS-4.5
- Renault RLD-4
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid permanent contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.