Technical product information
Metalub 10W30 SN Semi-Synthetic was designed for light duty engines and meets or exceeds the service requirements of virtually all emission compliant gasoline engine manufacturers and for older engines as of 2007. Also for new engines that They use SCR and EGR systems to meet 2010 emissions. Ideal for virtually all highway and off-highway service applications.
features / Advantages
Metalub 10W30 SN Semisynthetic:
- • Meets or exceeds current high performance requirements; Low emissions for gasoline and diesel engines, in addition to providing excellent performance in older engines for operators using a single oil for many engines.
- Provides improved wear protection, deposit control, viscosity and oxidation resistance.
- • We provide excellent protection and proven durability in valve brake control, piston rings and liner wear, helping to improve engine life.
- • Provides improved soot control and a unique, exceptional engine cleaning detergent system.
- • Exceptional low temperature flow samples that help streamline cold starting.
- • Sample reduction in fuel consumption.
- • Demonstrates performance reserve for complete lubrication throughout the entire interval between oil changes.
- • Demonstrates exceptional stability for viscosity control.
- • Simplify inventories: one oil for all 4-stroke engines; gasoline and diesel.
Engines requesting services API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
- • Meets all the needs of 4-stroke engines in a fleet with a viscosity of 10W30
- • Meets requirements for naturally aspirated and turbocharged engines
- • Complies with all engine emissions up to 2007 and 2010 SCR and EGR emissions systems.
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Meets the requirements of:
Service Categories API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
Caterpillar – ECF-1, ECF-2, ECF-3
Cummins – CES 20081 Detroit Diesel – 93K218
DHD-1 JASO DH-2
Mack – EO-O Premium Plus 07 MAN – M3275
Mercedes-Benz – 228.3 Navistar
Renault – VI RLD-3 Volvo – VDS