Technical product information
Metalub 5W30 SN / CF Semi-Synthetic was designed for light duty engines and exceeds the service requirements of all manufacturers of gasoline and diesel engines for emission compliance and for older engines as of 2007. Also for new engines using SCR and EGR systems for 2010 emissions compliance. Ideal for the problems of all road and off-road service applications.
Metalub 5W30 SN / CF Semi-Synthetic:
• Meets or exceeds today’s high performance requirements; Low emissions for gasoline and diesel engines, as well as providing excellent performance in older engines for operators using a single oil for many engines.
• Provides improved wear protection, deposit control, viscosity and oxidation resistance.
• We provide excellent protection and proven durability in valve brake control, piston rings and liner wear, helping to improve engine life.
• Provides improved soot control and a unique, exceptional engine cleaning detergent system.
• Exceptional low temperature flow samples that help streamline cold starting.
• Sample reduction in fuel consumption.
• Demonstrates performance reserve for complete lubrication throughout the entire interval between oil changes.
• Demonstrates exceptional stability for viscosity control.
• Simplify inventories – one oil for all 4-stroke engines; gasoline and diesel.
Meets the requirements of:
Service Categories API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
Caterpillar – ECF-1, ECF-2, ECF-3
Cummins – CES 20081 Detroit Diesel – 93K218
DHD-1 JASO DH-2
Mack – EO-O Premium Plus 07 MAN – M3275
Mercedes-Benz – 228.3 Navistar
Renault – VI RLD-3 Volvo – VDS
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid permanent contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.