Technical product information
Metalub 10W-40 4T Semi-Synthetic was designed for light duty engines and exceeds the service requirements of all manufacturers of gasoline and diesel engines for emission compliance and for older engines as of 2007. Also for new engines using SCR and EGR systems for 2010 emissions compliance. Ideal for the problems of all road and off-road service applications.
Metalub 10W40 SN / CF Semi-Synthetic:
• Meets or exceeds today’s high performance requirements; Low emissions for gasoline and diesel engines, as well as providing excellent performance in older engines for operators using a single oil for many engines.
• Provides improved wear protection, deposit control, viscosity and oxidation resistance.
• We provide excellent protection and proven durability in controlling valve brakes, piston rings, and liner wear, helping to flatten engine life.
• Provides improved soot control and a unique, unique engine cleaning detergent system.
• Exceptional low temperature flow samples help streamline cold starting.
• Sample of reduction in fuel consumption.
• Performance reserve sample for complete lubrication throughout the entire interval between oil changes.
• Demonstrates exceptional stability for viscosity control.
• Simplify inventories – one oil for all 4-stroke engines; gasoline and diesel.
Recommended to be used in gasoline and diesel engines from worldwide manufacturers. It adapts perfectly to direct injection engines, multi-valve and turbocompressors. Read your vehicle’s manual to select the appropriate viscosity. Suitable for American, European and Asian vehicle production
Meets the requirements of:
The Service Categories API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
Caterpillar – ECF-1, ECF-2, ECF-3
Cummins – CES 20081 Detroit Diesel – 93K218
DHD-1 JASO DH-2
Mack – EO-O Premium Plus 07 MAN – M3275
Mercedes-Benz – 228.3 Navistar
Renault – VI RLD-3 Volvo – VDS[:en]
- A3, B3/B4
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid permanent contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.