Technical product information
Metalub 10W40 SN / CF Semi-Synthetic was designed for light duty engines and exceeds the service requirements of all manufacturers of gasoline and diesel engines for emission compliance and for older engines as of 2007. Also for new engines using SCR and EGR systems for 2010 emissions compliance. Ideal for the problems of all road and off-road service applications.
Metalub 10W40 SN / CF Semi-Synthetic:
• Meets or exceeds today’s high performance requirements; Low emissions for gasoline and diesel engines, as well as providing excellent performance in older engines for operators using a single oil for many engines.
• Provides improved wear protection, deposit control, viscosity, and oxidation resistance.
• Provides excellent protection and proven durability in valve brake control, piston rings, and liner wear, helping to apply engine life. Displays exceptional low temperature flow properties that help speed cold start.
• Sample reduction in fuel consumption.
• Performance reserve sample for complete lubrication throughout the entire interval between oil changes.
• Exceptional stability sample for viscosity control.
• Simplify inventories – one oil for all 4-stroke engines; gasoline and diesel.
Engines requesting API SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF services
• Meets all the needs of 4-Stroke engines in a fleet calling for 10W40 viscosity
• Meets the requirements for naturally aspirated and turbocharged engines
• Meets all engine emissions through 2007 and 2010 SCR and EGR emissions systems.
Meets the requirements of:
Service CategoriesAPI SN, SM, SL, SJ, CF
Caterpillar – ECF-1, ECF-2, ECF-3
Cummins – CES 20081 Detroit Diesel – 93K218
DHD-1 JASO DH-2
Mack – EO-O Premium Plus 07 MAN – M3275
Mercedes-Benz – 228.3 Navistar
Renault – VI RLD-3 Volvo – VDS
Manejo especial, notificaciones y advertencias
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid permanent contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.