Technical product information
Metalub® 85W140 EP GL-5 gear oils are heavy duty and extreme pressure (EP). Formulated for use in cars, trucks and heavy machinery using gear oil with API GL-5 service. These devices have excellent wear resistance, high load capacity, and oxidation stability, while protecting against mold, corrosion, and foaming.
Metalub® 85W140 EP GL-5 Trans
formed with phosphorous-sulfur EP (Extreme Pressure) additives to provide anti-wear and anti-scratch performance Formulated with zinc-free, meeting the requirements of most manufacturers for Truck Drive axles Excellent oxidation resistance Gear and bearing rust and corrosion protection Excellent antifoaming properties Excellent performance under high loads and / or extreme temperature operations
Metalub® 85W140 EP GL-5 Trans is recommended for use in:
- The automotive line on and off the road, trucks and heavy equipment, industrial and agricultural applications
- Standard and high performance differentials
- Hypoid Gear Sets
- Transport gear boxes subject to heavy loads and shock load
- Gear sets with spur, bevel, spur bevel, spiral bevel.
- Manual transmission and gear reducers using GL-5
Meets the requirements of API GL-5 and MT-1
- MIL PRF 2105E, SAE J2360
- Mack GO-J, GO-H, GO-G
- ArvinMeritor 0-76-A (SAE 85W140)
- International Navistar CEMS B-22 trucks
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid permanent contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.