Technical product information
Metalub MP ATF is a formulation of high-performance base oils and a sophisticated package of vehicle-specific additives for years and newer models. Metalub MP ATF meets the latest GM DEXRON® III H specifications. It can also be used in older transmissions built by General Motors, DaimlerChrysler, Ford, (except when Type F is required), most of the foreign manufacturers where DEXRON ® III G, IIE, II; DEXRON®, MERCON®, or transmission fluid when suffix A is specified
Metalub MP ATF:
• Excellent for all types of temperatures, year-round protection and performance. Metalub ATF remains fluid at low temperatures for changes in cold weather and thus eliminate premature damage (especially during start-up).
• Maintains its properties at high temperatures and low extreme loads and operating conditions. extreme loads or environments.
• Smooth, shiver-protected ride – Compatible additive technologies combine to provide smoother, more positive shifting, increased performance and reduced shudder. Service, and extended life performance. Metalub ATF resists oxidation, retains frictional performance, and protects against rust and corrosion
Metalub MP ATF is designed for passengers in:
• Passenger Vehicles
• Light and Heavy Trucks
• Commercial Vehicles and Trucks
• Buses, Emergency Vehicles
• Any automatic transmission manufactured in the world that uses ATF Dextron or Mercon
• Can also be used in steering units and hydraulic systems *** Not recommended for use in CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissions) or DCT (Dual Clutch Transmissions) requiring specialized fluids
Metalub MP ATF is suitable for use in vehicles that specify the following requirements:
• GM DEXRON®, DEXRON® II, II-E, III, III-G,
• Ford MERCON® • Chrysler (Mopar) ATF-Plus
• CAT TO -2
• BMW • Honda / Acura • Hyundai • JASO • Mercedes • Mitsubishi
• Nissan / Infinity • Toyota / Lexus T- (II, III) • Volvo • VW
The ATF recommendation may vary between manufacturer models. Consult the owner’s manual for the correct recommendation of the fluid for the automatic transmission.
Mercedes-Benz – 228.3 Navistar
Renault – VI RLD-3 Volvo – VDS 4
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN