Technical product information
Metalub MP ATF is a formula of high-performance base oils and a sophisticated package of controlled additives for years and newer vehicles.
Metalub MP ATF meets the latest GM DEXRON III specifications. It can also be used in older transmissions built by General Motors, Daimler Chrysler, Ford, most foreign manufacturers where Dexron III G, Dexron IIE, Dexron II, Dexron, MERCON, or transmission fluid when suffix A is specified.
Metalub MP ATF is designed for use in:
- Passenger cars Light and Heavy Duty Trucks • Commercial Vehicles and Trucks
- On/Off Highway Vehicles Buses and Coaches • Emergency Vehicles
- Any automatic transmissions manufactured around the world calling for Dexron or Mercon ATF
- May also be used in power steering units and hydraulic system
- Not for use in CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissions) or DCT (Dual Clutch Transmissions) which require specialized
Metalub MP ATF is suitable for use in the vehicles that specify the following requirements:
- GM DEXRON®, DEXRON® II, II-E, III, III-G,
- Ford MERCON®
- Chrysler (Mopar) ATF-Plus, CAT TO-2
|· BMW • Honda/ Acura
||· Hyundai JASO
|· Nissan/ Infinity Matic
||· Toyota/ Lexus T-(II, III)
ATF recommendations may vary between models from a manufacturer. Consult owner’s manual for the correct fluid recommendation.
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling as for any petroleum product.
Overexposure to product may cause eye, skin or respiratory irritation. Continuous contact with used oil has caused skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid ongoing contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Launder or discard soiled clothes. Empty containers contain vapors and residue. Do not re-use. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN