Technical product information
Metalub Unitrak Hydraulic Fluid: Metalub Universal Hydraulic Tractor Oil is a multifunctional Premium Oil used as a hydraulic medium and as a liquid impeller for transmission, differential, hydraulic rudder, hydraulic brakes, PTO and attachments.
Metalub Unitrak Hydraulic Fluid:
• A superior dispersant detergent package that keeps the system clean for the longest life
• Transmission lubrication, final and differential transmission gears on tractors and implements
• Extreme pressure wear protection (EP) test )
• Protection against rust, corrosion, foam and rust
• Prevent seal and pump rust
• Protect transmission for tractors, axles and hydraulic pumps
• Eliminate brake vibration
• Offers controlled frictional characteristics, allows Wet brakes grip properly and allow PTO clutches to etch smoothly
Metalub Unitrak Hydraulic Fluid has been field tested and is suitable for use where any of the following hydraulic fluids are recommended:
• Allis Chalmers PF-821XL John Deere
• Allison C-3 J20, J20A (Hy-Gard)
• Caterpillar TO- 2 J20C, J14B, J14C, J21A
• Denison HF-O 303, Quatrol
• Deutz HTF Kubota UDT
• Ford / New Holland Massey Ferguson
• M2C41-B, M2C48-B M-1110, M-1127
• M2C53-C, M2C77- A M-1129 (Permatran) M2C86-B, ESN-M2C134 M-1135, Permatran III
• M2C134-B, M2C134-C Oliver Type 55
• M2C134-D Renk Doromat ATF
• International hydraulic transmission fluid HariSter Steiger
• Hy-Tran , spec. . B-6 Sunstrand HMS-103
• JI Case / David Brown Versatile Gear / Hydraulic Fluid
• JIC-143, 144, 145, 185 White Q1722, Q1826
• MS-1204, 1205 MS-1206 (Powergard PTF)
• MS 1209, MS-1210 (TCH)
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any other petroleum product. Overexposure to the product can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, or breathing. Continuous contact with the used oil has had skin cancer in laboratory tests. Wash skin with soap and water. Wash or discard soiled clothing. Empty containers, vapors and waste containers. Do not reuse. KEEP IT AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
Special handling, notifications and warnings
Use the same care and handling that you would use with any petroleum product.
Overexposure to product may cause eye, skin, or respiratory irritation. Dispose of used oil properly as continuous contact with used oil has caused skin cancer in laboratory tests. Avoid ongoing contact. Wash skin with soap and water. Launder or discard soiled clothes. Do not re-use empty containers as they contain vapors and residue.